- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Classic color for containers, baskets, raised beds, and in-ground plantings. Petunias are vigorous and will bloom all season long with full or part sun, even moisture, and regular fertilization.
Our petunias come in 6-packs and 4-packs. Visit our Specialty Petunias for 4" pot individual petunias.
- Wave series - low-growing "spreaders" are very low-maintenance and can withstand extremes of heat, cold, rain and humidity. No deadheading necessary. Its spreading habit is just stunning, covering ground at the rate of several inches every single day, and trailing lots of big, colorful blooms as it goes.The vibrant rosy-purple blooms simply cover this 6-inch-tall plant—and that's saying a lot, because the densely-branched plant spreads 5 feet or more before you can turn around. Purple Wave® won an AAS award, and it just keeps piling up the praise from gardeners everywhere.
- Dreams series - grandiflora petunias with massive 3 -1/2" blooms, the Dreams are also noted for their holding ability under hot, humid and rainy conditions. Easy to grow, fragrant in the evening.
- Picobella Red & Blue - easy care mini petunia that will flower all season long. Miniature flowers and petite plants are simple to grow – extra early flowering and perfect for small borders, beds, and mixed containers — strong vigor but won't overgrow companion plants.
- Daddy Sugar - best-selling mounded, upright petunia plant with massive, veined flowers. Early spring bloomer through the first fall frost.
- Carpet Rose Star - Heat-tolerant Carpet petunias deliver lush carpet of color in high-heat areas, and all season long. Free-flowering plants bear rose blossoms with white star markings; excellent branching and mid-size blooms.